Industry: Information Technology
MetricNet is the global leader in IT service and support and contact center benchmarking. More than half of the FORTUNE 500 rely on MetricNet benchmarks to improve and optimize their performance. MetricNet is the first, and still the only company to offer downloadable service desk and desktop support benchmarks from their website. With a global benchmarking database of more than 4,000 IT service and support benchmarks, MetricNet has the most comprehensive database of process and performance metrics in the industry.
MetricNet is dedicated to helping business people worldwide manage their organizations more efficiently and effectively. By providing benchmarks, performance metrics, scorecards and business data to Information Technology and Contact Center Professionals, MetricNet enables you to:
- Benchmark your performance vs. other companies inside and outside of your industry
- Track and trend your organization's performance
- Improve your performance using diagnostic benchmarks
- Establish performance targets that are in line with industry averages or best practices
- Drive accountability for key personnel using metrics-based performance goals
- Demonstrate measurable performance improvement over time
MetricNet provides access to its benchmarks, scorecards, and salary data through a variety of channels. Most of MetricNet's clients start by participating in one of the many ongoing benchmarks that MetricNet sponsors. Others who may not be ready to participate in a benchmark, but still require industry data for planning and comparison purposes, may choose to purchase one of our benchmarking reports. These reports contain current benchmarks and salary data within a particular industry.